There are lots of reasons to love Oktoberfest — the lederhosen, the beer, the giant pretzels, and most importantly, the people. Since we are not traveling to Munich this year, experience Oktoberfest in DC with us on Saturday, September 24th. With your ticket you’ll have access to unlimited beer & seltzer tastings, game areas, live entertainment, a full pour station, raffles, and much more!
When: Saturday, September 24th, 2022
Hours: 3PM – 4PM (VIP), 4PM – 7PM (GA)
- VIP or GA access to The Great Oktoberfest 2022
- Unlimited tastings of German and American beers
- Additional hour of beer tastings (VIP ticket holders)
- Private restrooms (VIP ticket holders)
- Complimentary shot (VIP ticket holders)
- Full pour stations
- DC’s best food trucks
- Wines and seltzers also available
- Game zones, photo activations & free pictures
- And many more surprises!
Dress Code: Almost everyone at Oktoberfest wears traditional Bavarian attire; the men wear lederhosen, and the ladies wear dirndls.
You must be 21 years or older to participate. Please drink responsibly.
I understand and agree that all ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Outside food and drinks are prohibited.