Sisters Who Can Burn
A Culinary & Beverage Tasting Experience
The Sisters return to Baltimore on Saturday October 22, 2022 to the Eubie Blake National Jazz and Center. This amazing event will feature local and nationally renowned Women and Girls of Color who are professional and upcoming chefs. If you love food and a nice mature atmosphere, this event is for you! Proceeds from this event support breast cancer awareness organizations and efforts.
- Doors Event Kicks off at NOON and concludes at 6PM
- Guests will be able to sample from chefs in every food and dessert/pastry category. If you enjoy the samples, larger plated offerings will be available.
- SAMPLE delicious food and drinks from the area’s top chefs and caterers
- PURCHASE Small plates/tapa on sale from ($3 – $9.) So, you can try a little of everything!
- WORKSHOPS Sign ups begin at noon and continue throughout the day-first come first serve. YOU MUST REGISTER FOR our FREE workshops, hosted by chefs and professionals in the food industry.
- ENJOY Vendors and Chefs along with entertainment, music and a variety of workshops throughout the day.
GENERAL ADMISSION: Ticket Includes: Standing room, Two (2) Taster drink tickets, Event bag, Live Entertainment, Samples from Chefs, Vendors, Access to Workshops and the ability to participate in a silent auction.
VIP TICKETS – LIMITED RESERVED SEATING: Tickets Includes: VIP seated lounge, Four (4) Taster drink tickets, Event SWAG bag, Samples from chefs, Priority access to Workshops, along with everything included in general admission
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
To participate in the drink taster, guests must be 21+ with a valid ID. You will receive a band.
2. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There will be some free parking in the hospital lot across the street and there is an adjacent lot one block away for a few dollars. There is also street parking. Please consider taking the light rail to the event.
3. Are there Sisters who will be offering VEGAN options?
4. What can I bring into the event?
An open mind to try new things and meet great people. Bring those special women and men and have fun!
5. What’s the refund policy?
There are NO refunds.
6. Want to be a SPONSOR/VENDOR/CHEF at this event? How do we SIGN UP?
Send your INQUIRIES to email@example.com
7. What is the dress code?
Wear something worth getting a photo 😉
8. What is the crowd like?
Expect a great audience of young professionals and mature adults.
10. How do I register for a workshop?
All workshops are available to all who purchase a ticket. However, there is a REGISTRATION, as seating is limited in the workshops
Registration for workshop classes starts on October 1, 2022. We will send you an opportunity to register to your email.