For nearly a century, New England & Mid-Atlantic watermen competed for the abundant seabeds of the East Coast in hostile & violent skirmishes known as The Oyster Wars. Today, there’s no war, just a coming together of the finest oyster farms, best breweries & most talented chefs.
On Sunday, October 9th, please join us at Other Half Brewing as we host an afternoon event showcasing the talents of some of the best local chefs, breweries, and oyster farms spanning the Eastern Seaboard! Your ticket price includes oysters and tastings from the following chefs and restaurants. Featured chef’s tastings will be served from 3-6PM, and a la carte brewery selections will be available via cash bar.
VIP Ticket holders will gain admittance an hour early at 2PM – providing exclusive access to oyster farm and chef tables as well as first access to beer offerings. VIP Ticket Holders will also receive a 2022 Oyster Wars commemorative tasting glass. Festivities will continue on throughout the evening until the taps run dry.
- Kyle Bailey – The Salt Line
- Kristen Essig + Joy Razo – Dauphine’s
- Henji Cheung + Sarah Thompson – Queen’s English
- Robert Rubba – Oyster Oyster
- Peter Prime + Gerald Addison + Chris Morgan- Bammy’s
- Robert Curtis – Bourbon Steak
- Matt Adler – Caruso’s Grocery
Featured Oyster Farms:
- Harris Creek Oyster Company – Harris Creek, MD
- Matheson Oyster Company – Mobjack Bay, VA
- East Beach Oyster Company – Charlestown, RI
- Seakist Oyster Farm – Jamestown, RI
- 401 Oyster Company – Charlestown, RI
- Midcoast Wilds – Casco Bay, ME
- Onset Wilds – Onset, MA
- Other Half Brewing Company – Washington, DC
- J. Wakefield – Miami, FL
- Monkish – Torrance, CA
- Vitamin Sea Brewing – Weymouth, MA
- Equilibrium Brewery – Middletown, NY
- Good Word Brewing – Duluth, GA
- Schilling Beer – Littleton, NH
- Mortalis Brewing – Avon, NY
A limited amount of Early Bird Tickets will be available starting Wednesday, September 7th at 9am.
– This event is Rain or Shine.
– Guests must be 21 and up and have a valid ID.
– We encourage ride share and safe transit if you are driving, but public parking is available. There is a parking garage with their entrance on Okie Street about a block down from the entrance to Other Half. The address is 1515 New York Ave NE. It is a paid parking garage. Also, there are parking meters on Okie Street and parks on Fenwick street.
For all questions, please email email@example.com.