Join us for a jam-packed day full of learning, collaboration, and resource sharing amongst people who care about wealth building through home ownership.
Coalition Properties Group is partnering with Ownership Matters to bring homeowners together to talk about building equity, leveraging current equity, and the future of the DMV real estate market.
OwnerCon is a space of openness, collaboration and resource sharing to help owners maximize the asset that they have, protect that asset, and grow for future opportunities.
The all-day event will take place at Gallaudet University (Sprint Multipurpose Room) on Saturday, September 16th. Get your tickets soon because we only have 100 spots available!
- A full day conference with breakfast and lunch.
- You’ll hear from experts in real estate, renovations, interior design, the hurdles of wealth building, estate planning, and the future of the dmv – just to name a few.
- Three panels will focus on optimizing, protecting, growing and leveraging your equity.
- Attendees will have access to resources during and after the conference – from the hosts and sponsors alike – to empower them on their ownership journey.
Who should attend:
- People that own property
- People that are looking to build wealth through the ownership of additional property
- People looking to build their profiles through multifamily advancements
- People who are just curious about how to maximize the property that they have now.
- Early bird pricing: $60