The National Indigenous Cannabis Policy Summit presented by the Indigenous Cannabis Industry Association brings together Tribal leaders, elected and government officials, business, healthcare, veterans groups, and advocacy organizations to provide solutions to the most pressing challenges and opportunities growing for Indian Country.
The two-day Summit is a partnership between the nation’s lead advocacy and trade organization’s formed to serve tribal nation’s with data collection, cannabis advocacy strategies, and tools to become successful in cannabis economic development.
- Continental Breakfast on both days
- Buffet Lunch on 11/2
- Admission to the networking reception on 11/2
Thursday, November 2 – Eaton DC
– Panel Discussions and Breakout Sessions 8:30-5pm (2nd Floor Beverly Snow Conference Room)
– ICIA Happy Hour Reception 5:00-7:00pm
Friday, November 3 – Eaton DC
– Networking breakfast + Panel Discussions 8:30-1pm (1st Floor Crystal Ballroom)
See the agenda here.
Book hotel rooms at a special group rate here.
Conference registrants can schedule a elevated tour of DC’s most famous sites at a special price with Luckie Chucky DC here.