BALTIMORE ART, ANTIQUE & JEWELRY SHOW
Now celebrating its 40th edition, the Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show will make its annual return this fall to the Baltimore Convention Center – October 20-23, 2022. The Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show offers a diversity of collections including furniture, American and European silver, major works of art, Asian antiquities, porcelain, Americana, antique and estate jewelry, glass, textiles and more.
Produced by the Palm Beach Show Group, the Baltimore Show welcomes art and antiques enthusiasts to spend their weekend indulging in treasures from the last several thousand years.
October 20-23, 2022
Thursday, October 20………….11 am – 6 pm
Friday, October 21………………11 am – 6 pm
Saturday, October 22 ………….11 am – 6 pm
Sunday, October 23…………….11 am – 6 pm
Baltimore Convention Center
Downtown at the Inner Harbor
One West Pratt Street
Main Entrance: Charles Street Lobby
Please call 561.822.5440 or visit www.BaltimoreSummerShow.com
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Make sure to print them out and bring them to the event. Or go green and download the Eventbrite app on your smart phone! IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For non-technical ticketing questions and general festival info, click here.
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
- TICKET REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Self Parking is conveniently located around the Convention Center. Click here for more information on parking in Downtown Baltimore.
I have an item I would like to have appraised by an exhibitor, may I bring it to the show?
Due to security reasons, attendees’ items will not be allowed in to the Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show. It is the duty of the security officers at the entrances to check all bags coming in to the show – if you have items in your bag, you will not be allowed to bring them inside. The reasoning behind this is simple: all exhibitors are required to present customers with a “Pass Out Form” when any purchase is made. This form is required by security for anyone to bring merchandise out of show.
Does the show provide wheelchairs and electric scooters?
Wheelchairs are provided at the show and can be loaned to attendees in need of assistance with a valid form of identification from the Box Office – located at the Charles Street entrance.
Electric Scooters are NOT provided at the show. However, they are permitted inside the show. Anyone in need of an electric scooter will need to make arrangements personally, prior to attending the show.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Visit www.BaltimoreFallShow.com or email email@example.com